Serve at YUST PUST Foundation
YPF is always seeking committed individuals to take part in growing our efforts to support YUST, PUST, NK Children, and YIA.
Volunteer at YPF
YPF is a faith-based, nonprofit organization always open for more helping hands. Our current staff of dedicated volunteers are committed to YPF’s mission to support the ongoing efforts in China and North Korea. Like-minded individuals are welcome to join. If you are interested, please fill out this form: Volunteer Application
Internship with YPF
YPF offers internships throughout the year. Terms for fall (September – January), spring (February – May), and summer (June – August) are open to college students interested in gaining experience at a nonprofit organization. Our staff members partner with interns to work on individualized projects and assignments based on their skill sets and interests. Internships are generally available in Technology, Communications, Graphic Design, Development, and Administration. All interns are expected to complete 80 hours during the internship.
Interns assist in the following:
- Technology – producing and maintaining YPF’s website
- Communications – creating and updating communication material of all mediums (videos, presentations, newsletters, brochures, posters, banners, flyers, etc.) to raise awareness in North America about YUST, PUST, NK Children, and YIA
- Design – assisting with YPF’s design needs, including, but not limited to, website and communication materials
- Development – coordinating recruitment events, fundraising efforts, and related activities
- Administration – aiding with the daily operations of YPF and working across committees to complete various projects
If you are interested in an internship with YPF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, a brief cover letter, and resume articulating your skill set and interests.